
I've been busy lately talking with people who know something about gas/oil leases and getting their advice.
Our daughter's boyfriend, who is also a friend of ours, and is in construction is going up to the land to look at the house with his boss and will give us a price quote for the repairs to that: mostly the new roof and eaves.
2 comments:
Looks like you're having fun! :) Did I ever tell you that I drew the plans for our house (the one we live in now), and we built it ourselves? DH did most of the work himself. (I was tending babies, but helped when I could.) And what he didn't do, he contracted out and supervised. It's a lot of work! But I had such fun drawing those plans and then watching and helping them become reality.
I spent a lot of my childhood drawing plans, but I've never drawn any that actually became something! What fun!
I'm itching to get out there and see your land!!
Post a Comment